Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


Just wanted to post this before I forget it... This year I remembered I was assigned the theme "trees and plants" two weeks before Christmas. Soo, of course I had to do Christmas Trees! I wasn't quite sure what to do with Dramatic Play, so I made this giant Christmas tree out of felt, complete with felt ornaments and also had Santa hats, gloves, scarves, etc. for the kiddos. It was a huge hit!! So huge, I left it up for the whole season. My kids would periodically go rearrange their tree, take off all the ornaments and start over. They have never been much for bothering our Christmas tree, but I (and they) were more than happy they had their own distraction. It was super cute and cost less than $4 at walmart in felt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment