Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do you do when this shows up in the mail???

Yep, guess what came to yours truly in the mail today... I am SO NOT AMUSED Mr. AARP! Just because this year is my 10 YEAR REUNION, doesn't mean I'm quite ready to call it quits! Ok, so I do wish we could just retire and move to Grand Cayman somedays, but come on... I'm pretty sure my aging bones still have a few non-retired days left in them:) Not sure how I got on that list, but looks like we'll be going to IHOP for the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL and getting discounted rates at Marriot:) Come on people! This really STINGS:)-- someone quick... pay me a compliment on how young I am or how I don't have any gray hairs yet... something!

2 comments:

  1. You walk too much and do too many fun things with your kids to be old. :) Also, you look like you are 22. You are one of those mothers that if I didn't know you and saw you in the store with your boys, I would say, "Wow. She looks too young to have two kids!" You are beautiful and nothing about you is old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are old, then I am old...and I am not old! Oh, and you are absolutely gorgeous! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete